The world’s first wooden
Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to
hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise
the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to
the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun
words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer
- Encourages independent play
fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Includes 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety,